The LED lighting for the Flai bed can also be retrofitted.
This LED lighting accentuates the floating optics of your Flai bed even more. In addition, the LED can be adjusted to different colors and thus supports a pleasant ambience in the bedroom.
different colours adjustable
Is flying really beautiful? This question you have to answer yourself, we answer all other questions about Flai Bed in the following lines.
1. Can the lighting in the Flai Bed be retrofitted?
Yes, the LED lighting for the Flai Bed can be easily mounted afterwards.
2. Is the lighting for the Flai Bed also available for 2000 x 2000 mm beds?
No, we only offer lighting up to 1800 x 2000 mm.
3. Can the headboard be retrofitted to the Flai Bed?
Yes, the headboard can also be retrofitted. Please note then the length of the slatted frame.
4. How long may the slatted frame be maximum if a headboard is installed?
The slatted frame should not exceed a length of 1975 mm (actual length). Starting from a bed of length 2000 mm.
5. What is the insertion depth?
The insertion depth is 140 mm. The height is not adjustable. Please pay attention to the mattress height, with high mattresses this can extend far beyond the edges of the bed.
6. What RAL tone does CPL white / CPL anthracite?
The CPL coating does not correspond to a RAL tone, but CPL white comes close to the tone RAL 9010 and CPL anthracite to the tone RAL RDS 4500.
7. What slatted frames can I put in the Flai Bed?
Our assortment of slatted frames is adapted for the Flai Bed. The only exception is our roll bar.
Unfortunately, we can not guarantee the use of non-factory slatted frames. You can however send us the technical dimensions and information. We then check if your desired slatted frame fits.
8. How many pact pieces does the Flai Bed consist of?
The Flai Bed is delivered in 5 packages. Six packages if ordered with headboard.
9. Add-on No. 5 - can it also be converted for the left side?
Yes, the drawer can be completely removed and replaced from the other side. So the add-on can be used for the left and the right side of the bed.
10. Do the add-ons of the Flai collection also fit other beds?
Yes, the add-ons, except for the Stacking Bed and the BOQ Bed, fit all beds.
11. Are the Flai add-ons available in other colors and sizes?
No, the add-ons are only available in the colors and sizes shown.
12. How much space is behind the headboard?
The distance here measures 80 mm. The space between the headboard and wall may e.g. be used by the add-on elements.
13. Is the FLAI Bed oak made of veneer or solid wood?
The Flai Bed oak is made of solid oak wood with a material thickness of 18 mm.
Delivery by the dealer
Müller Möbelwerkstätten works together with a large number of specialized dealers. This allows us to have the furniture purchased in our online shop delivered to you via this one. We send the furniture to the logistics center of the respective specialist dealer, from where our competent partner takes care of the processing of your order.
He will contact you by appointment and optional bookable installation.
1. Why is the goods not delivered directly to me?
As a rule, deliveries made by our specialist dealer are bulky goods that require an increased logistic effort for delivery.
If, for example, the order were delivered directly to you by freight carrier, this corresponds to a delivery free of curbside.
By contrast, our specialist dealers are specially trained personnel who have been trained by us to set up and transport the furniture of Müller Möbelwerkstätten.
Particularly noteworthy in the service "delivery by our dealer" are:
- Scheduled delivery according to desired date
- Delivery behind the first lockable door
2. Are all furniture delivered by the specialist dealer?
No, not in all cases we can provide this service. Of course, this depends on whether there is a specialist dealer in the immediate vicinity.
In addition, our small furniture can be regularly sent with a parcel service (GLS).
3. Assembly by our specialist dealer
The assembly can be booked separately in our online shop when ordering. The costs are based on the corresponding value of goods. Of course, the option of mounting is not mandatory, but recommended for selected furniture due to its complexity.
In addition to the actual assembly, this service offers further advantages:
- Carrying in the apartment included
- Subsequent disposal of the packaging and possible disposal of the old furniture (after consultation)
Of course, the option of mounting is not mandatory, but recommended for selected furniture due to its complexity.
For example, at
Yes, within Germany we offer a construction service. Click on "book assembly" in the shopping cart and your furniture will be set up at your home for only 5% surcharge by a specialist dealer.